Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Another Hello

Hi all!!

it's been a while since the last time I wrote on this Blog, tons of things happened, a lot of smile and tears, ups and downs but now here we are!!!

Many things have changed from the first time I posted in this blog

I have through college life, job hunt, working life, etc. perhaps those experience would help your job hunt or final college life (now or later).

in this pandemic situation (early 2020-now(early 2021)), people have been pushed to know their self and what would suits them better. we learn to do the best thing to survive mentally and physically from this situation.we even try to do something new (for example I try to sow avocado seeds and success!! hihihi), and I look forward to share my experience and thought with all of you!

nevertheless we have tried our best and survived 2020. 

let's figure out what next and write a good story for 2021!!

Happy New Year 2021 everyone!!

wish you all have a happy, healthy and blessed year


with love,

C. R.





No comments:

Post a Comment