Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Simple Way to Get a Job

Hi everyone,

wish you all in a good condition and healthy,

in previous post I have shared a year summarize of my life, and now I want to share about what I prepared before I apply for job vacancies online.

so, the first thing I do is make sure that I already have every documents needed like transcript or bachelor degree certificate, but some companies still OK with Explanation Letter Pass (Surat Keterangan Lulus) from University. 

You also should prepared your resume, make sure you put every important things from college life and don't waste space with lots of events committee (1 or 2 still fine or maybe if it's really a big event you can count on it), probably you want to share about your experience become lecturer assistant, or a speaker in a symposium. you also can share your intern or work experience while you are in college. for resume, I asked few people to read it to make sure it good to go. use a professional photo if you want to put it in your resume is highly recommended.

the next thing to do is, make your goal what kind of job opportunity you want to explore, know your value so you could sell your self in the interview (what you can do, why the company should hire you, what benefit you look from the company include the salary) you also need to learn a bit about the company to apply before go to the interview, they may ask you several questions about your perspective for the position or the company.

but, before you sign the contract with any company, you really need to make sure they can fulfill your expectation (working hours, job description, career opportunities, etc.)

so, here a simple tips from me

Good luck!!


Warm regards,

C.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment