Sunday, May 22, 2022

How to survive??

When you have the thought of giving up, do you feel the one you really want is survive and get rid of the pain so you didn't need to struggle with it anymore. Or do you want to be found and know that you are not alone in this cruel world.

This question keep come to my mind, what should I do to get through this situation, why this must be so painful that i feel like it killing me inside. But this morning I try to be grateful with my pillow, my blanket and bolster, and what future have for me in next few months, and this help me to get up from my bed. 

But, this only help me to wake into another sorrowful day after yesterday and my mind keep getting crazier day by day. So the next thing I try to do is seeking for help, but end up with disappointment and I realize that only God alone that can help me. He is not getting rid the pain out of me but He gives me hope to wait till the right time. I will never can get out from this mess without Him, and now I still try to recover myself.

comparing yourself with other will never bring you to anywhere because each of us have our own path, with ups and downs and there's always a way to survive (I wish)

Happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment