Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I am Back!!!

yes..
I am back to this blog..
I've been to busy this m

onth..
I really miss it..
write a post and then publish it..
I love it..

today..
I watched Star Trek into darkness..
enterprise before war
enterprise after war
have you watch it??
it so recommended..
why??
because it has good story and amazing technology..
you can't imagine what will happen next because if you imagine that it got wrong..
and it rating higher than Iron Man 3..
so..
it is better..
but I love all of them..
for you who think this movie annoy you because it make you can't watch movie you want..
you're wrong...

this is not what i want to talk about..
but I don't know what to talk...

this month I wanna try to write fiction..
and it still halfway to finish..
I still don't know how to finish it..
the epilog has been finished..
but the story is not finish yet..

why inspiration just go away from my head.. and come when I'm not ready for it..
it like I need to bring my mac to every where so I can do my novel when inspiration come to me..
but it impossible..
why??
can you imagine it.. when you have a test.. the inspiration come to your head.. ask you to write them..
can you just open your mac or notebook to write them??
absolutely not..

when you think it weird..
you need to remake it with better words..
if you hate it.. don't do it..
because if you do that.. it just make you feel terrible..

but..
if you want to be good writer..
follow your heart..
ask your friend to read yours..
and check it..
don't take a long time to finish it..

just it...
see you next time..
I don't know what exactly I was talking about..

No comments:

Post a Comment