Friday, May 3, 2013

Chicken Cordon Bleu, Onion Rings, Smoked Mozzarella & Honey Onion

Today is friday..
I make a post on friday again..
but..
today is special..
yeah..
because what??
because I make some delicious food today...

first..
Chicken Cordon Bleu..
my cordon bleu is different from usual..
because.. I use chicken fillet which have small shape..
so I have a problem with cover the mozzarella and smoked beef..
and few of them can't used to cover it..
because of that...
I have an idea to make the third one.. and the forth of course..
the way to make cordon bleu is too simple..
you just need make the chicken thin enough..
but it not recommended to cut it perfectly..
you need to make it have a relation..
like you and your couple..
after that.. you need to put smoked beef or anything like that..
and cheese in the middle of them..
the last thing you need to do before fry it is put them in flour and then egg.. and last bread crumbs..
chicken cordon bleu ready to cooked..
the good one look like this:

second..
Onion rings have an easy way too cooked but you need to be patient..
when I try to make it today..
I feel so tiring and bored today..
it make me impatient..
and because of my impatient.. I have an idea to make the forth one..
the way to make onion ring is simpler than cordon bleu..
you just need to cut them so it look good when you served it..
after that.. you need to put them in flour, then egg, bread crumbs, egg again.. and the last is bread crumbs..
this is the picture of onion rings which I've found on google:

third..
Smoked Mozzarella.. it inspired by cordon bleu but it didn't used chicken..
and the way to make it just like the first and second dish..
you need to put them in flour, egg and bread crumb and last fried them..
it too delicious for me to share it but I still share it with everyone around me..
this is the picture of my own creation..
the longest are cordon bleu, and the short one were smoked mozzarella, the round shape is onion rings..
I think it look lame but when I try it.. it was very nice..
I need to make it again in another time..

forth..
I don't have any picture of this dish..
but i can explain it to you..
it made by onion and chicken..
I used chicken from cordon bleu and onion from onion ring..
before I mixed them.. I use a little of coconut oil to stir them..
after i do that.. i mixed them and put 100 mL of acacia honey..
and than.. I pour some ketchup and chilly sauce..
actually, I pour all of them just with my feeling..
without measured.. but it tasted good..
I eat the sauce with rice and smoked mozzarella..
when you eat them together..
it like.....
oh God.. I don't even know how to explain it..
hahahahahaha...
I have the picture of it..
but it not my first time make this..
this was the second one..
I know it doesn't look perfect.. but I've try my best with things around me..
I hope you enjoy this post..

No comments:

Post a Comment