Friday, April 26, 2013

Farewell Party..

Today is friday..
actually I need more time today..
I haven't do my chemistry report yet.. and I must pick it up with me tomorrow..
so..
I need to have it done tonight.. at least tomorrow morning..

This morning..
my school have a farewell party..
that party was great.. I love it..
but I felt so hungry this morning..
at the afternoon.. the guest star show up..
that was Endah N Rhesa..
do you know them??
yes.. it's their photo..
but..
in mine.. it not like that..
it look like more different than it..
yeah.. it's them..
how romantic are they..

farewell party in school is different with farewell with your ex..
farewell party in school is the way for student to have fun with their self and their creative imagination..
that is like art contest..
I love it.. but I think its better if I just sleep in my bed or watch some movie..
but..
my school said that.. all of us must be there.. so we are..

Oh my God.. next year will be my farewell party..
I hope that will be greater than now..
if it not..
so..
we'll feel sad I guess..
Oh my God..
why there must be good bye after hello..
Okay..
it must be end now.. cause I have a class..
see you...

No comments:

Post a Comment