Wednesday, April 24, 2013

All Things Bout Korea (again)

this night i'll tell you about my dream last night..
before it.. I am going to explain why I use english for my post..
i think its better if we try to speak english from now..
English is very important language.. its great when we can speak english fluently with someone ore others..
can you imagine that??

I have a little secret..
that's make me insecure when speak english..
yeah..
like many people..
I can't speak english with a right grammar..
my grammar is too bad..
so.. i always feel insecure when i try to speak english..
yes..
i have a little problem with vocab too...
when I need to use it.. i can't remember what's it..
but.. when I search it on my dictionary.. i just speak loud like 'oh yes it is.. how can i forgot about this'

today..
my topic isn't bout grammar..
or vocab..
not english too..
it's about Korea..
why Korea??

first..
I am going to tell you about korean language..
that is one post bout it on my previous blog..
do you know hangul??
it's a traditional korean type..
now.. I really wanna go to Korea..
so.. I need to learn their language..
and then.. their habits..
should I learn their dance too??
i dont think so..
but.. I want to tell you a little bout it (korean)
there's two type about it..
formal and informal (banmal)
in formal.. if you say hi.. you need to say anyonghaseyo..
but.. in banmal.. you just need to say anyong..
there's a lot of things like that.. and.. actually I don't know about it yet..
I still learn about it..

second..
I love dramas.. especially koreas..
I love the story.. the characters..
the conclusion is I love Korean dramas
their song is not bad too...
I love their songs doesn't means that I love their band..
I just love their song actually..

third..
the environment is great too..
I really want to be there some day for a week..
and then go everywhere that I want to..
with my father or my friends..
all of it because my dream yesterday morning..
I feel it like real.. but when I woke up..
I knew that was a dream.. nice dream actually..
but I hate it.. it make me feel sad and confuse..

so..
I think its better if I save my money to take a trip to korea next year.. with friends or my beloved dad is OK..
the important one is I'll life in Seoul for a moment.. before I start my college  life..
I am sorry if I have some mistakes on my post.. I just an ordinary people who have some mistakes and cant be the perfect one..

No comments:

Post a Comment